Saturday 30 June 2012

KAREN IGHO RESUMES AT NAIJA FM JULY 1

Get ready to listen to Karen Igho on your radio as she joins the Naija FM 102.7 team as an on-air personality. The news of the Big Brother Amplified 2011 winner making her way to Naija FM first emerged a few weeks ago.
Now, Megaletrics, owners of the Lagos-based pidgin English-style radio station have confirmed Karen will be joining ‘a talented team of radio hosts.’
‘You know I’m not a presenter but I’m going to do my best. I’m also going to put in my 100% for people to enjoy and l hope listeners would enjoy the show!’ the BBA winner said in a statement released by Naija FM.
Karen speaks Hausa, Urhobo and English fluently.
She is expected to resume on July 1, 2012 on the ‘Wetin Dey’ show on week nights from 10PM to 1AM, with Ife Salako aka Ifektive, who currently runs the ‘Flenjo Time’ show on week nights from 10PM to 6AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment