Saturday 7 July 2012

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji, Tells Her To Get A Life

   
Top Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo popularly known as RMD has hit hard at ex-model turned blogger, Linda Ikeji over an alleged false story published about him by the blogger.
RMD, who turned 51 today, also warned Linda to desist from spreading false stories about people. He told the blogger to go get a life for herself.
Linda was said to have posted on her blog today that RMD had acquired a 250million naira home in Asaba, Delta State.
Reacting to the story, RMD said, “It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character, who I understand is a gossip, has put up a story about my N250m [house].
Stating further, “ordinarily, I will never dignify her type with a response. But with the calls, texts and BBMs I have received, I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me and get a life.
“Knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science. And if you find a dignified career path and work hard at it, you will be too busy and successful to spread unfounded lies about people,” the veteran actor ended.
You will recall that this is not the first time the blogger is having problems with celebrities. Few years ago, Tonto Dikeh reportedly called her a ‘failed model’. Same was Susan Peters in 2012.
Source: Nigeriafilms

No comments:

Post a Comment