Wednesday 25 July 2012

Who would have Tot it? KStew cheats on R-Patz with married man

 
 Imagine cheating on hot Rob Kristen and Rupert (inset, Sanders wife)
Us Weekly is reporting that actress, Kristen Stewart, cheated on her boyfriend of almost four years, Robert Pattinson, with her 41 year old Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders. Sanders is married to model/actress, Liberty Ross, who also appeared in Snow White as the mother of Stewart’s character and they have two children
Photographers snapped the director and Kristen in a steamy make out session in L.A. on July 17, and the new issue of Us Weekly has the exclusive photos and details.
Seems these allegations are true because the actress and director have both released statements apologizing to loved ones. See their statements after the cut..

Kristen's statement
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," the actress says in the statement -- which also offers up her most emotional and direct acknowledgment of her romance with Twilight costar Pattinson, 26.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sanders statement
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," the English director told Usin a statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
May Tatafo's statement
Show me a hot dude and I will show you a woman who's tired of shagging him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment